• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Daily Relic Suggestion

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
So as we all know, the Daily Relic is sort of like an extra reward for coming back every day. There is so much you could get from it and it's a nice addition to the game. The issue lies not in the relic itself, but in TIME. The relic is available exactly 24 hours after it is last opened, which is fine if you log in and open it at the exact same time every single day. Otherwise, you are opening it later and later until you are on to another day and you've missed one (which adds up). My solution to this conundrum is to set the timer at 23 hours instead of 24, making for a happy medium. This way the players don't have to sweat if they can't open it exactly around the same time every day but the game isn't giving out any freebies.

Last edited:
Reactions: vucaar
I saw a similar post, a player that suggests to receive automatically the daily relic and it's a good idea on paper (but it isn't because it would give a high chance to stock a LARGE amount of relics and this isn't the intention of the 4 hours and daily relics), but yours is better, I like it because it recquires to enter to the game, and gives you a decent lapse of time to get the relic. It would give you the opportunity to make a "routine" without losing time (or much time) because sometimes I and maybe other players forgot to claim and decide to don't claim until the next day by the hour.

It's a good suggestion, or maybe a notification 1 hour before the relic could be claimed would be nice too, because the notification on real time is a two edged option (at least for me).

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen