• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Dark Horse

Դավիթ

Reaction score
I just noticed today that Dark Horse's key abilities are a bit broken.
First I go into battle against Death Wish, after my combos, she casts a spell on me, and what’s surprising is that Marie’s key abilities work during the spell.
Actually, my Marie receives acceleration and imposes a curse, after defeating Umbrella, the next enemy enters the battle, which has already It will not be possible activate key abilities after 10 seconds of being with the same enemy, or if you use the call of allies, then the key abilities of the Horse will already work .
I believe that if you put a spell on the Horse, then the blocking of key abilities will be blocked the next time, because my Marie has 39 percent accuracy, I don’t think that resistance will help here, even if the enemy had it.
IMG_20240217_014705.jpg

Last edited:
I'm unclear what you're reporting here. Do you have examples of what you're seeing in game or possibly video?

You keep saying "spell" but we don't have spells in SGM, so please clarify what you're referring to.

You keep saying "spell" but we don't have spells in SGM, so please clarify what you're referring to.
I can write in my native language, but you will not understand it, my English is not excellent, so I will send you a screenshot of what I wanted to convey to you.
IMG_20240222_111627.jpg

I'll tell you briefly, try playing with a Horse against
Death Wish, then do 7 combos, get a negative effect from Umbrella, at the same time, Marie will be able to use her key abilities.

This sounds related to a bug that has been previously reported, where Death Wish's SA is not working properly when she's Player 2 in prize fights. Is that where you're mainly seeing this occur, in Prize Fights?

This sounds related to a bug that has been previously reported, where Death Wish's SA is not working properly when she's Player 2 in prize fights. Is that where you're mainly seeing this occur, in Prize Fights?
It seems like something similar happened in parallel ones too, Death wish`s hex works if she dies and the next enemy appears, even if this is a negative effect that blocks the Horse's abilities, disappears from her.

It's tough, because each fighter SA can trigger before or after another fighter's SA, it's just up to the discretion of how our design team created them. So it's very possible that some SAs will trigger add buffs just before Death Wish's SA triggers and applies the Hex.

I'm chatting with our design team, but I suspect it's all related to this bug that we're already aware of.