• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved deals X% bonus damage per COMBO HIT bug

Emeraldrain

Reaction score
A bug occurred while upgrading EPIC SAX in this patch. Previously, the skill or bounty effect that increased damage according to the combo was not specified, but there was a 50% limit like EPIC SAX.
This time, as the unique ability of EPIC SAX is increased from 50% to 200%, the skills with such effects have become equally strong.
So, skills like beat extend, cat scratch fever, drill of my dreams became very strong.

Beat extend is 1.5 times stronger than tubatuba with just 25 combos.
This is ridiculously powerful considering that the big band is easy to raise the combo.

I think this is a very serious bug, so be sure to fix it in the next patch.
I will wait for the response from the developers.

It seems the cap for all "x% damage bonus per current combo hit" modifier has been increased to 200% after Epic Sax's SA got buffed.
This apparently also stacks with each other, which causes insane amounts of increased damage with certain moves.
https://gfycat.com/meagerspectacularkillerwhale

We've had some discussion about this and are planning to make some adjustments in a future update.

Reactions: Emeraldrain
We've had some discussion about this and are planning to make some adjustments in a future update.
I am very pleased and thank you for your response. I look forward to the next patch.