• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Death timer

A tuba

Reaction score
Get rid of death timer. I'm tired of getting to the last battle in accursed experiments and seeing a 3 stack big band team, with health buffs making them tanky as hell. Along with a 30 second timer before my character dies. The big bands sit in the corner and block the entire time. You cannot beat this level unless you have insane luck from summons, have played for 6 years, or spend money on the game.

This is objectively not true. I beat the Big Band node in Accursed Experiments after 2 months of play as a F2P player. I could probably have done it sooner, had I had the knowledge I have now.

The secret is to use characters with revives. Valentine is perfect for the job. When a character dies from the Doom and is then revived, they will no longer have it, so you can freely beat them around. Variants with Self Revive also do the job well.

Here are characters and variants that can help you beat it:

1. Valentine with "Forbidden Procedure" Blockbuster
2. Kill Joy Valentine with Team Revive
3. Last Hope Valentine
4. Big Top Cerabella
5. Marie's character ability is also a revive. Please keep in mind that charging becomes faster based on how many dead characters there are. So she should always be your 3rd character.

There are probably others, but this is at the top of my head