• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Diamond Key Drought

CorrectCritic

Reaction score
Can we please get a more reliable way to earn diamond keys? It takes way too long to get diamond keys.

Reactions: yixtu_qu
Although the difficulty of getting diamond keys is justified by the fact that they are more valuable than bronze/silver/gold keys, but I agree. I often play all modes in the game, but still have a shortage of diamond keys and it is frustrating.

you get 2 near guaranteed keys from pf + 3/4 5-20% (realms, AE) chances for a dia key each week. This is disregarding rift, and disregarding Cabinet of Curiousities. If you are unable to get those, especially from prize fights, it sounds as intended for your current progress.

you get 2 near guaranteed keys from pf + 3/4 5-20% (realms, AE) chances for a dia key each week. This is disregarding rift, and disregarding Cabinet of Curiousities. If you are unable to get those, especially from prize fights, it sounds as intended for your current progress.
Not really. You need to get an obscene amount of points to get the diamond keys from PFs (double to triple the max award for 1 key) and only a small percentage of players can even get the 2 key tier

5-20% is very generous odds to assign AE and PR. The more realistic odds are 1-5% (based on how often I get diamond keys from those).

Cabinet of curiosities barely ever has diamond keys available. I go months without getting a diamond key.

Considering 10 keys are needed to fully level a diamond character, and we get at a minimum 1 diamond character per month, the rate of getting diamond keys is way too low. More often than not, you'll be getting 2 diamond keys a week if you have the time to play PF to get those points. That's 5 weeks to upgrade one diamond fighter.

Don't forget, not everyone has the time to play this game as much as you. Just because we have full lives doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to progress in a reasonable amount of time.

Reactions: yixtu_qu
Not really. You need to get an obscene amount of points to get the diamond keys from PFs (double to triple the max award for 1 key) and only a small percentage of players can even get the 2 key tier
forgot you get 2 keys at 10%, which means 4 keys per week yea.

5-20% is very generous odds to assign AE and PR. The more realistic odds are 1-5% (based on how often I get diamond keys from those).
AE has odds confirmed by the devs, which was 5% or 15% (something ending in 5) and realms certainly has atleast as high a chance.

(20% based on how often I get diamond key from those)
Don't forget, not everyone has the time to play this game as much as you. Just because we have full lives doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to progress in a reasonable amount of time.
the question was reliable ways? Whats unreliable about 1-2 dia keys if you score 60m? Sure it takes 2 hours in 3 days which is quite some time but not the end of your full life.

If you want a really short playtime just rift, its 10 min a day for 1 dia key and enough coins to buy another.
I didn't name this because it wasn't the question and hard (ie. unreliable) for weaker players.

forgot you get 2 keys at 10%, which means 4 keys per week yea.

AE has odds confirmed by the devs, which was 5% or 15% (something ending in 5) and realms certainly has atleast as high a chance.

(20% based on how often I get diamond key from those)

the question was reliable ways? Whats unreliable about 1-2 dia keys if you score 60m? Sure it takes 2 hours in 3 days which is quite some time but not the end of your full life.

If you want a really short playtime just rift, its 10 min a day for 1 dia key and enough coins to buy another.
I didn't name this because it wasn't the question and hard (ie. unreliable) for weaker players.
Only 10% of players get those 2, so only 10% of player can get 4 per week. Not a strong case for there being an abundance of diamonds keys.

You are the luckiest player in this game if you average 20% diamond key rate in realms. That or I'm the most unlucky player. I haven't gotten a diamond key in the past 13 realms. But let's pretend 20% is the rate; that means we get 1 key every 15 days. That's less than half a key per week. Not a strong case.

Again, you can only buy the keys if they're in the cabinet, which they rarely are. The chances are abysmal. This is the change the devs should make. Boost the chances that they show up.

To get a diamond key from rift, you need to be in the top 1%. That means only 1% of players get that key. Do I even need to say it anymore?

I get the rift key, I sometimes have enough time for the pf key (which takes well over 2 hours for players that actually need the keys), and I do every realm and AE. I'm averaging about 2 diamond keys per week.

Your delusion that only the top 10% of players deserve to progress in a fair amount of time is the exact problem. The devs have set this up with that same delusion, and it's why so many players complain about late game being a slog. Progress should be based on how well we do in the game; not how well we do in comparison to the people like you.

But let's pretend 20% is the rate; that means we get 1 key every 15 days. That's less than half a key per week. Not a strong case.
Fair point, seems realm rewards could get an upgrade in general.
Only 10% of players get those 2, so only 10% of player can get 4 per week. Not a strong case for there being an abundance of diamonds keys.
Agree and disagree here. Yes, its only 10% (or 30% for 1) of the players. However, you can reliably get in those top groups if you score 50-60m. So while it is not abundant to all, it's a reliable way if you got the time (and then the whole grind argument thingy).

This argument doesnt hold for rift since you can lose score there too, instead of being able to only gain them like pf. Most (weaker) players tend to not play rift at all though, so the 1% looks smaller than it actually is.
I'm averaging about 2 diamond keys per week.
I think the biggest issue is that we then don't agree that this is enough dia keys a week a player should earn.

You might have a case that both you and I own a way better collection than the average player, so this isn't average. But should many a dia key be a reward for below average players? Isn't getting diamond keys a goal to play for? dont really have a strong opinion on this topic.

A bit off topic. This has been suggested a million times, but I really wish lower tier keys can be converted to a tier above. Smth like

10 bronze = 1 silver
15 silver = 1 Gold
20 gold = 1 Diamond