• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Diamond Key

Should there be alternative ways to get Diamond keys without having to play Rift Battle?

• There should be another way to get diamond keys.

Votes: 30 100.0%
  • Current way is fine.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Pepperlunatic

Reaction score
Right at this moment, there are three ways to obtain diamond key:
1. Buy it using canopy coin
2. Buy it using rift coin
3. Be at least Diamond 4

The first option is pretty ridiculous because canopy coins have so much other uses that you won't be having enough canopy coin to just buy keys unless you spend like a bucket of Benjamin Franklin per month. The third option is pretty impossible to majority of the player now that Diamond 4 is even harder to get into than pre 3.1. And that leaves people with second option which is to buy it using rift coin.

The problem with diamond key is that it somewhat forces players to play rift battle whether they like rift or not. I am no fan of Rift Battle but because getting diamond keys require players to play rift battle, I am either forced to play rift battle or not be able to upgrade my natural diamonds.

Considering the fact that rift battle is becoming a forced nuance that players have to do if they want their natural diamond to be upgraded, it is unfair that diamond keys are mostly unavailable for players who does not like and play rift battle. Therefore, there should be some ways for player who do not like rift battle to get diamond key other than buying it with canopy coin. Here are some example solutions that can be done:

1. Diamond prize fight that gives diamond keys to 10% or higher tier.

2. Weekly event similar fashion of accursed experiment that gives 1 diamond key upon 100% completion.

3. key crafting thing that someone else talked about in this forum(I forgot who it was or the page)

Reactions: sharpclaw
A simpler option is to just add one diamond key to the Accursed Experiments boss node rewards and a chance for a diamond key to the treasure node. With this addition it preserves the fact that low level players will not be able to simply blow through all of the story content with a lucky nat diamond pull while also giving end game players who don't play Rifts a consistent diamond key every week.

A simpler option is to just add one diamond key to the Accursed Experiments boss node rewards and a chance for a diamond key to the treasure node. With this addition it preserves the fact that low level players will not be able to simply blow through all of the story content with a lucky nat diamond pull while also giving end game players who don't play Rifts a consistent diamond key every week.
Well HVS is going to be adding exactly 50% of what I suggested in 3.2
https ://twitter. com/sgmobile/status/1106016507069231104
(Also the link is spaced out because the auto censor is acting up with certain types of links these days)

(Also the link is spaced out because the auto censor is acting up with certain types of links these days)

I hope HVS don't think this is enough because it definitely isn't. I bet it's going to be so rare that Accursed Experiment will give me a diamond key when I have about dozens of Oh Mai. (a bit of exaggeration but you get the point)

Nice suggestion man! Make a whole bunch more so 50% of all your suggestions will be implemented :)

I currently have 14 diamond keys sitting there and not enough canopy coins nor natural diamond characters to use them on. Personally canopy coins is the bottleneck of all 60 thousand types of resources of this game.

Reactions: educavalcantee
Once the update to Accursed rolls out in 3.2 and setting aside Rifts, you can get 1 or 2 Diamond Keys if you splurge all your canopy coins on them. That is not a whole lot.

Gold Keys: we can get 2 from PFs every week, plus maybe one from Accursed Experiments and then however many you buy from the Cabinet.

In y'alls opinions, how many diamond keys a week do you think is a correct amount for players to realistically expect to get?

Once the update to Accursed rolls out in 3.2 and setting aside Rifts, you can get 1 or 2 Diamond Keys if you splurge all your canopy coins on them. That is not a whole lot.

Gold Keys: we can get 2 from PFs every week, plus maybe one from Accursed Experiments and then however many you buy from the Cabinet.

In y'alls opinions, how many diamond keys a week do you think is a correct amount for players to realistically expect to get?

I think 1 a week is realistic and proportional to other types of resources. The main bottle neck of resources isn’t diamond keys for me; it’s Canopy Coins! I never have more than 1m coins on me at any time. It’s too easy to spend them all on upgrading moves to even just level 10 for all your characters. I have 18 diamond keys now and over 4000 rift coins sitting in storage because I don’t have enough Coins to get to using the keys. That and I don’t have the luck to pull the Natural diamond characters that I want to invest in. Granted I get 2 diamond keys a week from always placing in D1 or D2 in rift.

About 1 per week or two would be fine in general. Splunging all your canopy coin for diamond is key is just ridiculous considering canopy has so much uses that everyone is having sgortage of canopy coins. Also, getting diamond key using accursed is absurd that even getting ten oh mai would be much faster than getting diamond key in accursed.