• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Did the Battle AI change a bit?

FriendlyWolf

Reaction score
Is it me or do the AI have faster reaction timing now? The AI seems to be able to use blockbusters more efficiently like at the end of combos where I'm blocking and getting ready to punish them and they immediately use the blockbuster in retaliation of my punish. I also faced an AI team that at one point didn't move and only blocked and punished as if it were another player. Did the AI change or am I just overreacting? (Not that I'm complaining, the harder AI makes it fun, but I am curious!)

Idk they still fell for the Parry canceled ground combo

Big band is gud

AI's ramp up in difficulty. (I.E: Winning Streak in Prize Fights, Difficulty settings for story mode etc.)

Yeah, and I know that, but the AI in this fight just did nothing but block and counter. It made no attempt to initiate any attack on its own, like I would walk up to it and it would do nothing but stand there, which was weird if you ask me. It only blocked my attacks and countered them. (I ended up having to grab and bait attacks and somehow won. Wasn't easy though.) I guess it was just a minor AI bug or something, since it hasn't happened again.

AI is definitely much better than before. They even know not to attack and wait until the end of time for me to loose lol. Because the AI only have like 1 hitpoint left and so do I, but the enemy is like 5 times stronger than my fighter, if I make a move I lost, but if they move wrong they will lost too, so it just keep making charge attack and normal attack so that I cannot come close haha. Also they way they do combo and blockbuster is freaking me out because before only I did such a combo with blockbuster but now they do the same thing to me. Like making me taste my own s*** wtf. =))