• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Did you get an Annie?

Inked

Reaction score
my luck wasn’t good enough to get Annie from the one cosmic premiere relic, but i gambled at a 10+1 cosmic premiere pack and got Triple Threat and Galactic Glamour as well as a bronze! of course i hoped for a gold or diamond, but when it comes to those 2x odds i’d say i’m pretty happy! i could’ve completely missed the 2x odds AND only gotten bronzes, so yea, this definitely wasn’t the worst outcome haha

Last edited:

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
Umbrelloth_Kills_Beorith.jpg
It’s beautiful.

Solemn

Reaction score
Got myself a fukua rough copy and valentine icy hot from two Cosmic Premieres. So happy :rolleyes:

Sacreblu

Reaction score
Alas, my free cosmic awarded me with a Purrminator Robo-Fortune. Two lucky pulls from spending my Theonite got me a Galactic Glamour and Star Child however, so all in all I’d say it was fruitful (not for my Theo bank of course).

Reactions: fanghoul

FelixDewott

Reaction score
Got myself a fukua rough copy and valentine icy hot from two Cosmic Premieres. So happy :rolleyes:

Sounds like my luck. It's the worst thing in the world lately. I did have a rare silver pull...but a Ms. Trial MS. FORTUNE popped out.

...can I re-use that meme the person that got a Hellcat used? I love Nadia, but this is a time where I don't want her if it's not a gold or diamond card.

Edit: Another relic, another disappointment. My latest opening got me M3OW ROBO-FORTUNE just to hammer home the point that I'll never get a good pull again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sacreblu and Solemn