• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Different set of skills for Defensive team

Araka

Reaction score
Hi can we like edit skills for rhe characters we use for defense..... skills i mean like different set. Of skills apart from the one we use while attacking

Reactions: Ryouhi
While I understand how this would be beneficial, I personally feel that it would overcomplicate the interface and make prize fight management more confusing. It's not impossible for this to be added later on but I can't see it happening anytime soon.
Maybe in the next quality of life update, or the one after that, though I'm doubtful.

Reactions: Araka
I was thinking the same as you

While I understand how this would be beneficial, I personally feel that it would overcomplicate the interface and make prize fight management more confusing. It's not impossible for this to be added later on but I can't see it happening anytime soon.
Maybe in the next quality of life update, or the one after that, though I'm doubtful.
Well at least it might get considered im OKi with this xD

In a way, I feel like they already have some of this. Taunts with immunity and regen (or anything if you're Double), bursts that break the enemy's combo, stuns like Noise Cancel, wither effects like Battle Opera, and now Egret dive....Defense teams are doing fine. Plus, even their more offensive moves serve purpose. The stats on them can make them tanks, and killing off the enemy before they can kill you is one way to defend. It'll get you a win.

In a way, I feel like they already have some of this. Taunts with immunity and regen (or anything if you're Double), bursts that break the enemy's combo, stuns like Noise Cancel, wither effects like Battle Opera, and now Egret dive....Defense teams are doing fine. Plus, even their more offensive moves serve purpose. The stats on them can make them tanks, and killing off the enemy before they can kill you is one way to defend. It'll get you a win.
I thought OP means having a separate set of fits for defense teams. So if you use same card for offense and defense, it could have different sets of moves - one for offense and one for defense.

I thought OP means having a separate set of fits for defense teams. So if you use same card for offense and defense, it could have different sets of moves - one for offense and one for defense.
Ahh, I see. In that case, I have to agree, that really doesn't seem like a priority for the devs right now. Plus, with good stats, offensive moves can double as defensive, or vise versa. It's not a bad idea, and may be more useful once rift battles come around.

Ahh, I see. In that case, I have to agree, that really doesn't seem like a priority for the devs right now. Plus, with good stats, offensive moves can double as defensive, or vise versa. It's not a bad idea, and may be more useful once rift battles come around.
Well ya i guess it shouldn't be a priority but it should be added atleast later i have some skills with really nice defensive stats like bleeds/stun resist with defense i won't be using it for attacking honestly but i guess ya it can wait