• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Difficulty of artifical intelligence

KillInvestor

Reaction score
Overall the game is excellent. But, there is one moment which is very annoying, ruins the entire game, and can put a rating of 1 out of 10. This difficulty of artificial intelligence. In most cases, he is invincible, and when you think that you beat him, he wins. My Golden Double rainbow blight with the force of 3,000 is no problem to win silver Cerebella with a force of 2500. Or Eliza with a force of 3,500 could not resist Painwheel with the power of 2300. Reduce the difficulty of artificial intelligence

Now game is disgusting - worst of the worst. Very awful. Reduce difficulty, will be better

Are you honestly expecting to be good with a character that JUST came out?
Not to be rude, but what levels are you having trouble with? prize fights, character stories, story mode, or just in general?

Overall, I haven't had much difficulty until a few of the advanced and expert stages (or during streaks in prize fights), at least with my main Filias.
Different sections of the game have higher AI levels and fight modifiers, but they shouldn't be too hard compared to the expected skill level in my experience.

This is an RPG-like game - if you have a problem with a certain fight?
Level up some more - upgrade your moves, since they will increase your stats - learn combos...

Most people would say the game is rather easy once your team is the appropiate level for a fight - so i don't think making fights easier is a good idea.

you’re right, OP. We should have different levels of CPU difficulty that we can select manually. especially a baby difficulty just for babies who feel an AI with predictable attack patterns are too overwhelming

All that is difficult for me is exciting .

Now game is disgusting - worst of the worst. Very awful. Reduce difficulty, will be better
There are many people who keep up with streaks well above 20 in prize fight fighting teams at 32k total FS with little to no issue. I don't believe it's the AI that is the problem if that scenario is both possible and common. Practice and make sure you learn patterns to take down the AI as easily as possible.

Reactions: VicKing
the artificial intellectual in this game is much hard

pls nerf

All you have to do is block and you beat the AI, to be honest.
Learn to throw break on reaction. It's really easy in this game and I have terrible reaction time.
Block, they'll either use an unsafe chain or try to throw. Punish chains, throw break throws. Block again. If they charge an unblockable charge attack, backdash until you're out of range. Then dash back in and, if you can, punish it. If you can't, block again.

This doesn't work if they decide to use an unblockable Blockbuster, though. Just hope you get lucky and they don't do that.