• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Don't Show This Mesagge Again

Renan Flippy

Reaction score
Hi guys. The suggestion that I have today is the following:

As in version 2.2.1 they added a checkbox option to disable the chat function, They should put an option to disable the appearance of messages like the limited offers that you appear for what we do in the game, and "First you have to adjust your defense team". In the second would be so that when we enter for the first time in a Prize Fight, direct adjust the defense teams and not have to take the trouble to see that message from time to time.

Thanks for reading. :D

I agree the messages are annoying, but with the exclusion of the defense team pop-up, the others are adds. It seems to me that the game is in need of more revenue, especially with the demand for daily updates and new content. The increase in price for the relics, new purchasable upgrade packs, and the daily pop-ups are proof of this. It's unlikely that the devs will remove the adds, especially now since there is a huge push for them; however, they may eventually remove the defense team pop-up as time goes on. Since defense teams are still relatively new, the message will probably remain for a time longer.

Reactions: Renan Flippy