• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Doubles Prestige...

Reaction score
Pls can someone explain to me in full details how doubles prestige ability works... Cus I've always thought it's useless... Why I'm asking this is because I got a duplicate heart of darkness, now since I don't know how her prestige works I'm thinking of sacrificing the dupe to get essence or if I get a full understanding of how her prestige works then I prestige my heart of darkness... Pls anyone

Double's prestige is basically a huge damage increase whenever you are at an elemental advantage which is great considering double already has very high atk. Let's say she's prestiged and you're at advantage, you'll deal 40% more damage. so it's worth it because normally you'll want elemental advantage to pair together with chaos marquee.

Double's prestige is basically a huge damage increase whenever you are at an elemental advantage which is great considering double already has very high atk. Let's say she's prestiged and you're at advantage, you'll deal 40% more damage. so it's worth it because normally you'll want elemental advantage to pair together with chaos marquee.
But the thing with Double Prestige is you have to be able to change element for (100/13 = 7.6) 8 times before it can activate. You can't reliable transmute 8 times and then being at Element advantage, especially in high streak since they won't let you block and transmute