• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Dream Band SA doesn't work

P4CTR4N

Reaction score
Hi, i just invest in my Dream Band and for my surprise he can't mirror any buff of the enemies, i have tried all the types of buffs with timers, heavy regen of Valentines, unfliching of Untochable, buffs of Thats all folks, enrage, etc...

Please i hope this can be fixed soon.

Tnx for this awesome game!

Attachments

• IMG_20200104_192734.jpg
    IMG_20200104_192734.jpg
    350.8 KB · Views: 20
Hi, i just invest in my Dream Band and for my surprise he can't mirror any buff of the enemies, i have tried all the types of buffs with timers, heavy regen of Valentines, unfliching of Untochable, buffs of Thats all folks, enrage, etc...

Please i hope this can be fixed soon.

Tnx for this awesome game!
Are you hitting the opponent the required number of times needed to activate the Signature Ability?

In this image, you have an 8 hit combo, but you need 10 hits at max level to steal a buff.

Are you hitting the opponent the required number of times needed to activate the Signature Ability?

In this image, you have an 8 hit combo, but you need 10 hits at max level to steal a buff.
Hi, well that is new, i thought that the combo hits were for reset the timers only, but with reason while i was making a combo of 50 hits the timers don't reset, only steal the combo with the original timer.
Tnx
Is not what i was expecting but it's ok.

Reactions: Liam