• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

DUDE

Cartouche‼

Reaction score
20180411_160925_edited CAPrsz.png
top right, if you can't see it

appears after going through character dialogue for the first time when transitioning into the team select screen. is this an easter egg from the devs?

Reactions: p3acock and Kyothu
DUDE!.... I have no idea where that came from...

Could you tell us what Story Mode you were playing, and share all the steps that lead to this appearing?

First: sightings out of the corner of my eye when strolling through Painwheel's Basic Story Mode. did not proceed after Basic in her's
*First: sightings out of the corner of my eye during Valentine's Basic Story Mode Chapter 2
Second: investigation into Valentine's Basic Story Mode Chapter 3 by recording video when going through character dialogue. only one was successfully recorded--and that screencap is from it--because my timing was off. it only appears after the first viewing of character dialogue, repeating the dialogue will not show it. unless there's additional circumstances where this could also happen but i haven't found them. i have not tested this on the difficulties above Basic yet (because i just passed 100% on Valentine's Basic today)

*memory did not serve me well

Last edited:
I am having the same problem too, when the screen is loading at the start of the match. Was quite scary at first as I thought my phone is hacked lol. This happens in my prize fight