• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Dummy VS

Yomady

Reaction score
Hi guys I have seen this in other games similar like Street Fighter 2 Turbo with the car bonus stage (still a lot different) I'll not be surprised if it hasn't been mentioned before? But thinking maybes their could be a VS Dummy event in the future?

Could be 1 off thing or special.... Just thinking as to make use of it and its good just kicking the **** outta something that ain't going to fight back lol (am evil) (not really) lol

Know it looks like am looking for views but honestly am not even have a YouTube video up and I just think its pretty good
not set aside of amazing mind blown video but it was really run doing it?. Lol ask a lot from this game but theirs just so much you could add to it an stuff.

Who knows even good enough for the next Skullgirls if ever? Am just working off you guys ideas upto you if it proceeds :)

A dummy combo challenge mode could actually be pretty fun.
Have character specific challenges with something like "You have 20 seconds to do as much damage as possible, or "Do as many hits/damage possible in a single combo". Top scores get prizes.

Reactions: Luke
Yeah, this sounds like a great idea. We sort of have this already in a way but it’s tenuous. The SGM Twitter issues combo challenges sometimes and awards prizes for style, but having a more objective mode fully integrated into the game would be better, I suppose. Maybe the dummy can be the Skull Heart but armoured with loads of bones, and you have to beat them all off to get at the core? Just a harmless version of Marie or something.

A Whack-A-Mole game using Marie's skeletons could be a hoot!
Skeletons pop up out of the ground all over the stage, you need to destroy as many as possible before the timer runs out. Marie's other minions spawn periodically so you have to be ready with blocks, counters, etc