• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Early rift battles

Megummea

Reaction score
I switch between two accounts frequently and today I got a message that my lv 3 account unlocked rift battles despite it being unlockable at level 25.

Attachments

• received_591823422839127.jpeg
    received_591823422839127.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 7
  • received_758184952285395.jpeg
    received_758184952285395.jpeg
    120.8 KB · Views: 10
How are you switching between accounts?

Looks like you may be using the 'delete account' option to do so, which is likely causing the problem. I'll check with our engineering team about that.

When exactly did Rift Battles unlock on your lvl 3 account? Was it as soon as you had enough fighters?

Looks like you may be using the 'delete account' option to do so, which is likely causing the problem. I'll check with our engineering team about that.

When exactly did Rift Battles unlock on your lvl 3 account? Was it as soon as you had enough fighters?
Yeah it is the delete function since I can't really log out without either that or resetting the data. Normally I get the "rift unlocked" message when on title screen but for some reason this one time I got it after unlocking a skill tree node. And it's not exactly unlocked since I couldn't access it after quitting but if I didn't quit i could just play it normally

I'm going to have my team investigate and try to reproduce, thanks for the heads up.

If it causes any other issues you may need to ultimately reinstall, we anticipated some players may use this function for this purpose but it's not intended to be used that way, so there may be bugs lurking, as you've found.