• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Ease of life changes

Likeaboss6311

Reaction score
The new rift map is very fun, but this new “cycling between between weekly elements” thing it’s got going for it is both good and bad. Because it annoys everyone and their mother to constantly have to update their rift map. What it needs is to have our rift maps be saved, the same way that prize fight teams are. And prize fights need some help with this too. Maybe update the catalog system to let us see what our rift map defenses are for each element, and what Defenses we also have in each prize fight. And allow us to see what they are and allow us to changes to our teams where necessary. This could help a lot to make us be prepared prior to the events happening. Also, (and this may sound unfair but hear me out) give us the ability to see our enemies moves if they are listed as the opponents most powerful character. Cause it’s an unnecessary pain to have to have to see what the enemies team is in pf, leave the enemy select screen, leave the prize fight screen, open the social hub, go to add friends, look up your enemies name to see what their moves are, then leave the hub, go to prize fight, and then select that same enemy. See how repetitive it was to read that? It’s that repetitive to do for prize fight. Or at the very least, allow us to see their profile from the enemy select screen. And for the hub screen, allow us to auto collect all gifts that have been given to us, and auto send gifts back to those who have sent them to us with a singular touch of a button.

Last edited:
Reactions: Krazete
I definitely hear you for the game saving teams. It seems to do that for prize fights just not rift-- but I'm digging the suggestion!

As for the moves, that's a bit of a different story. Honestly, I've never had to do that process you've just described. A lot of players, especially the vets, have been playing this game far before the friend system was introduced. Your strategy is clever, but so many of us have gone by without it I don't think we can relate. And as much as I would LOVE to see my opponents moves (after all it would definitely help gauge how much of a threat they are *cough-unblockable grabs-cough*) you generally assume the worst going in. Plus, the more you play the game the better grasp you get of the strategy and you can start predicting moves sometimes. For instance, I'd be pretty confident that Snakebite Beowulf on a team is going to have command grabs, it's almost a guarantee. So you prepare accordingly. This is certainly not true for everyone, but as I said, you generally assume your opponent pulled all the stops to make their defense a nightmare. And I don't know about other vets, but I've never checked a friends fighters to see what moves they have prior to fighting them. There just isn't enough time in the world for that, plus we've been getting along fine without that whole process.

It's up to you, but I'd suggest you ditch that strategy altogether. As clever and creative as it is, it's just too time consuming, repetitive, and not really practical in the long run. It'd make sense of you saw someone you're familiar with and you're nervous about their team, but then again you have other options too. Just some food for thought.