• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Easier way to earn gold

Cocona

Reaction score
I have a good few dozen fighters I can't upgrade because there's such a lack of gold- I've finished all of the story modes, and I get through prize fights fairly quickly. It's a bit discouraging because there's little progress.

Reshiram18

Reaction score
I have a good few dozen fighters I can't upgrade because there's such a lack of gold- I've finished all of the story modes, and I get through prize fights fairly quickly. It's a bit discouraging because there's little progress.
Have you been doing the daily events every day? Between the actual coins they give you and the moves that you can often sell off, they give out a good amount of coins. Also, if you have not been doing the Medici PFs, do at least the milestones.

Reactions: Erick Draves

Cocona

Reaction score
Have you been doing the daily events every day? Between the actual coins they give you and the moves that you can often sell off, they give out a good amount of coins. Also, if you have not been doing the Medici PFs, do at least the milestones.
I do, actually- I'll take your advice on the Medici PFs, though

Snwu

Reaction score
Yes this a good way to farm gold

Starsmore

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Dailies, expert level gives you about 30000 coins, legend the same, plus the gold moves that you can sell for 5000.
I won one time the event reward in the Medici Prize Fight with almost 40 millions points, if you don't have enough time and/or fighters to do it just reach the milestones.

Reactions: Erick Draves

peterhend

Reaction score
There are two types of currency in the game: regular coins (Canopy Coins) and crystals (Theonites), as well as Lootboxes, which you get by completing tasks, receiving a daily reward, and, of course, for paid currency.