• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Enemies able to use blockbusters immediately after a draining ability

FuchsiaFinesse

Reaction score
Hello,

For context; one of my first silvers was an ivy league parasoul. Her special ability to drain meter and stop enemies from supering (particularly with unblockables) looked quite useful to me, and while it often is, in a some cases it doesn't really end up doing anything.

Sometimes when comboing my opponent I'll notice their meter fill for a blockbuster I don't want to deal with, so I'll knock them down then quickly detonate my tears to drain their meter. This seems all good, but as soon as they recover they're able to use their now non-full blockbuster as long as it was full just a short while before.

I think this issue might have something to do with them deciding to use the move before it was drained, but I'm fairly sure this isn't how it should be working either way. Not sure how this works with other similar abilities, but I assume at the very least other drains would encounter the same issue, and possibly the abilities that lock/disable blockbusters might as well? I'll need someone else with access to and experience with those abilities to either corroborate or deny that.

Hope this info helps!

Reactions: Lolleroni
The blockbuster is probably being queued before the meter is drained. We'll look into this. Thanks!