1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Bug - Normal Energy Cool down Tree

Discussion in 'Known Issues & Bugs' started by AsDwUiLmT, Jun 21, 2019.

1. AsDwUiLmT

AsDwUiLmT New Member

Hello, this is my first time reporting a bug, and my first post on this forum. I'm not sure if it is just my device or if other players have this problem as well, but I wanted to share it just in case. If it helps, I have an Android 8.0.0.

Well I wanted to be thorough with details, but apparently the forum didn't like how much content I had, so one time I had 2 characters with low energy, when I bought energy cooldown on one, it actually gained several bars, enough to fight again, while the other did not.

Another time, I was using a different character, and she had about 2 bars of energy, I bought one energy cooldown, and then she only had 1 bar of energy.

Final time, the second character again, she was completely out of energy, but when I bought 3 energy cooldowns, she then could fight again.

This doesn't happen all the time, and the energy loss portion doesn't seem to happen to fighters with full energy.

2. AsDwUiLmT

AsDwUiLmT New Member

A quick note, I don't think it is a major issue, but if a newer player notices sometimes buying energy cooldown replenishes the bars, and other times it won't, well it might be confusing or frustrating to some, if they don't assume it was a bug at first.