1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Fights Energy ?

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by VicKing, Dec 8, 2017.

1. VicKing

VicKing Member

well i talked to people here in the community and saw that the current energy system fits perfectly even in the game! So there's no reason to keep this tag

#1 VicKing, Dec 8, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  2. Altarion

Altarion Member

Just wait a bit for the energy to come back.
    If you don't want to wait, you can always pay. That's the way most games work today.
    And you can always get more fighters. If you want to use just one fighter, then that's fine. But that's your problem and not a problem of the game itself.

3. VicKing

VicKing Member

Yes I agree but think we should just wait a little less for play ( Just a little less time wait ).

4. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

What, are, you, saying?

5. VicKing

VicKing Member

@gilbrator

Fighting that have the skull symbol are usually stronger opponents right? In this fight would use 3 energy. Fight that has an interrogation would use 2 of energy .. and fight against weak opponents of the stage would use only 1 energy

6. Gibraltor

Gibraltor Active Member

Ah I see, ya, truth is once you have a ton of characters/beat story, it's not noticeable anymore.

7. Altarion

Altarion Member

As I said, there is no need for that as soon as you have more than just one fighter.
    I'm playing for 2 or 3 months now, and I have enough fighters to just run one daily one all 3 difficulties in one go. (That's not much, I know, but I will get there. I will get more fighters...)

8. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

A couple of points:
    The Skull symbol doesn't mean a match is a Boss Fight. It means there are special effects in that fight. Tap the skull and it will tell you any special information.

Having energy costs in every fight encourages you change characters frequently. As you play more and more you start to collect dozens of characters and you'll have no problem with the energy requirements. It is a bit of a chore at the start of the game, but it gets better - promise!

VicKing likes this.
  9. JAMES D JONES

JAMES D JONES Member

I've enjoyed this game very much can wait for the update