• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error: 1 Loss of Rewards

Shadowmaster757

Reaction score
I have encountered this bug twice while fighting in the Painwheel Orgin Story on Expert Mode. What happens is after completing a fight, when the results screen would appear at the bottom of the screen would appear Error: 1 along with the text "There was an error communicating with the server. If this fight can not be completed the progress will be lost!" So after pressing retry twice it will communicate with the server and give 180 gold and 780 EXP. The problem? Both of these fights were first clears, the second being the end of chapter fight. So essentially, a server error robbed me of my chapter rewards for an expert fight.

Hello @Shadowmaster757, I'm sorry to hear about the issues. Can you try force closing and restarting the app and see if that grants you the rewards? If it doesn't, you can create an official customer service inquiry by going to Options -> Help -> Inquiries (under the Support header) -> Contact Us. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Reactions: Shadowmaster757
Hello @Shadowmaster757, I'm sorry to hear about the issues. Can you try force closing and restarting the app and see if that grants you the rewards? If it doesn't, you can create an official customer service inquiry by going to Options -> Help -> Inquiries (under the Support header) -> Contact Us. Apologies for the inconvenience!

Thank you for letting me know where to go, unfortunately I was unable to claim the lost rewards but I will seek out to see what I can get done.

This is a glitch that has existed since 1.3.0. It happened to me several times (just not enough to warrant me making a post about it).