• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Error 1

Terroncito06

Reaction score
No puedo entrar a peleas premiados, ni a brecha y a evento diario no se q hacer ya desinstale la app la volví instalar y no funciona
Cambie mi cuenta y no funciona
Ya ni se que hacer
Me gusta mucho este juego pero si no puedo jugar bien pues ya no hay más q hscer

Hello, my friend said that he cannot play prize fights, daily events and rift battles neither. He re-installed the game but nothing works. I'll hope you could help him.

Hi! They're pretty good at helping people around here. First, I suggest posting in forum section that will get their attention: Known Issues & Bugs https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

Second, list as much detail as possible. You can't play the modes, right? Where exactly are you stopped? Stuck on the main menu, or perhaps no control when you enter the mode?

And most important, be sure to name your device and OS it is running. The more info they have, the better they can help!

And now machine translation to Spanish of what I just wrote (Y ahora la traducción automática al español de lo que acabo de escribir.)

¡Hola! Son muy buenos para ayudar a la gente por aquí. Primero, sugiero publicar en la sección del foro que llamará su atención: Problemas conocidos y errores https://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/forums/known-issues-bugs.27/

Segundo, enumere tantos detalles como sea posible. No puedes jugar los modos, ¿verdad? ¿Dónde exactamente estás parado? ¿Está atascado en el menú principal, o tal vez no tiene control cuando ingresa al modo?

Y lo más importante, asegúrese de nombrar su dispositivo y el sistema operativo que está ejecutando. ¡Cuanta más información tengan, mejor podrán ayudar!

Reactions: educavalcantee
Thanks for the replies and suggestions. I don't know if he has been around for here but I'm sure that's helps a lot for me and for him too.