• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error 201 on Medici Shakedown

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
I was playing the Medici Shakedown Proze Fight plenty after the Two to Tangle event finished. However, last night it stopped letting me enter the event. Any time I tap on the event I get an "Error Code: 201" and "Beep. Boop. An error occurred while communicating with our servers. Your energy was not consumed."
All other modes seem to work fine.

Maelwolf

Reaction score
I was playing the Medici Shakedown Proze Fight plenty after the Two to Tangle event finished. However, last night it stopped letting me enter the event. Any time I tap on the event I get an "Error Code: 201" and "Beep. Boop. An error occurred while communicating with our servers. Your energy was not consumed."
All other modes seem to work fine.

I was getting the same bug with the bronze prize fight. My friend was too and we are both using iPad Pro 12"s. It was weird as everything else worked fine.

MightyZug

Game Director
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Website
www.hiddenvariable.com
@Cellsai @Maelwolf We've encountered this bug in our testing as well.

The good news is that we've made a fix for it and will be deploying it in the near future. Unfortunately, the bad news is that - once you're locked out of the event because of this error - you won't be able to rejoin it. -_-

Cellsai

Oh Sai
Reaction score
Website
cellsai.deviantart.com
@Cellsai @Maelwolf We've encountered this bug in our testing as well.

The good news is that we've made a fix for it and will be deploying it in the near future. Unfortunately, the bad news is that - once you're locked out of the event because of this error - you won't be able to rejoin it. -_-
Coolo. At least I know now to stop trying to get in. Looking forward to the fix~

Reactions: MightyZug