• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error 3509

farlynnn

Reaction score
Good day! I encountered such a problem: when I try to enter the game, it hangs at the "Check for updates" stage, and then gives an Error 3509, accompanied by information about problems with the Internet. But there is no problems with the Internet, and the problem continues to appear. I tried to restart the phone and the network, and also reinstall the game, but it did not help. My native language is Russian, so I'm not sure if a screenshot is needed, but I'll post it just in case. What can I do?

Thanks in advance!

@farlynnn

Hi there!
Is it possible you mean error 5309?

We've received a number of similar reports from players in Russia and it's possible some Amazon and Google web services are currently being blocked at a governmental level. Skullgirls Mobile servers are potentially affected, and as a result, most players from Russia are unable to connect to our servers right now.

We unfortunately don't know when this issue will be resolved, but you may be able to play Skullgirls Mobile by using a free VPN service in the mean time, such as TunnelBear:
https://www.tunnelbear.com/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reactions: farlynnn
Yes, I mean 5309 (just a typo)

I'll try to use VPN. Hope it would help. Thank you!