• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error 8.UDE. 37

SektupXZ

Reaction score
LG Stylo 4
Android Version 8.1.0
Whenever I complete the tutorial boss, I've gotten this error code. The first time this occurred I restarted the game and It shows the tutorial however there is a check mark by the tutorial boss fight. I'm still stuck in the tutorial

That error message specifically relates to the tutorial. Have you tried to reinstall? Also, before you started the tutorial, did you by chance bind your account to an email, FB, or Google? If not, I recommend reinstalling, binding your account, and if you get the error message again let us know and we can look into it.

Made an account to say I'm having this issue as well. I binded my count initially, and got this error. When I reinstalled the game, I skipped the account bind, and was able to continue just fine through the tutorial, but I can't bind said account because it's already been used.

Made an account to say I'm having this issue as well. I binded my count initially, and got this error. When I reinstalled the game, I skipped the account bind, and was able to continue just fine through the tutorial, but I can't bind said account because it's already been used.
Can you send us in a message to our support desk and we'll get this sorted out.

https://skullgirlsmobile.com/contact/

Please include your phone model and OS, plus the details for the account you got stuck with.

Would the details be the username and email of the account I used?

Would the details be the username and email of the account I used?
- The Display Name for the new account.
- The Facebook/Google account details you used on the first account
- Phone Model / OS

That should be enough to sort it out