• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error 8.UDE.7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chyzak

Reaction score
The same thing is happening to me, that is, the error 8.UDE.7 that when I go to log in I get an error that could be

A mi me esta pasando lo mismo o sea el error 8.UDE.7 que cuando voy a iniciar sesión me sale un error que puede ser

Likely what's happening here is you're attempting to login with credentials that aren't matching anything in our system. Please try all the possible logins that you might have on your account. If you have any screenshots of your account somewhere or recall your account name, I can let you know what account bindings you have setup.

I tried to log in but it doesn't leave me with the only Google account which is the only one I have linked, because this is my name from skullgirls King of hell 2

My Skullgirls ID is ID: 2st4-ihtu7

They released a new update for skullgirls and I updated it and I still get the error 8.UDE.7

I told a friend to log in with his Google account and I let him log in without problems

That account does indeed have a Google binding. Something you can try, is going to your Google account on a web browser and look for the 'third party apps' page, which should show a list of all apps associated with that Google account. Remove Skullgirls Mobile and then try logging into the game again.

I still get the error and I did what they recommended

Just to be sure, are you tapping on the 'GOOGLE' option when logging in and actually attempting to link your Google account?

I chatted with an engineer and they investigated your account and everything appears to be normal. Only thing we can suggest is to just make sure you're using the correct login.

That's fine, thank you. I'm making sure that's the account. Let me try it one more time and if anything happens, I'll create another account.

I can't go into the google account.

@Keet If this is still occurring for you, please make a new thread with your account info and I'll have someone from customer service get back to you. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.