• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error Code 2

ccrens89

Reaction score
Downloaded the game via Google Play on a Nexus 6. Game boots up just fine, lets me select a language, click play, however every time I try to login or continue as a guest I get Error Code 2. Also tried downloading the game on my Samsung Galaxy Tab S, same issue. I've seen numerous mentions of this problem on the Google Play store reviews, but no mention of it here yet or on any social media.

Are U using WiFi or mobile network?
From which region U're trying to play the game?

Are you denying the permissions? You have to accept them to play the game. I know the error code isn't helpful at the moment, we'll be adding better messaging for it soon!

That was it! I always deny by default unless the app explicitly says that they are required. Thanks for the help.

Hi, I'm playing on a Iphone 6, with Wi-Fi, and I'm from Italy. Yesterday I downloaded the game and it worked just fine (except for some crashes happened because of overheating I guess). This morning, when I opened the app via notification of my daily relic being available, the game (after initializing) asked me to login again, and so I did, but I haven't been able to because of this ERROR CODE: 2 that appears after I try to login. I allowed permissions and did everything you said above, but nothing worked. I even tried to reinstall the app two times from two different appstore accounts: first I reinstalled the game via my USA account, the second time via my Italian Account. Help me please!

I have a similar error code.
It’s something like 2.param.2
I haven’t made an account with any of the social media’s so I’m worried I will lose my stuff.

I have an error code known as 2.param.2 and I think I lost everything in my account
I made a guest account