• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Error en la tienda del juego

OmarAlexander08

Reaction score
No carga la tienda del juego desde hace un día y reiniciado muchas veces skullgirls pero sigue apareciendome que ha habido un problema al tratar de recuperar algunos objetos de la tienda.

Creo recordar que me paso algo parecido una vez, en mi caso se soluciono al poco tiempo (no hice nada al respecto, solo se arreglo).
En cualquier caso si no se arregla prueba reinstalar el juego, suerte!

No carga la tienda del juego desde hace un día y reiniciado muchas veces skullgirls pero sigue apareciendome que ha habido un problema al tratar de recuperar algunos objetos de la tienda.
Is this still occurring for you?

Hi i have an issue that when i go to the shop it does not let me Buy with real money it dosent Even show me the price in real money it shows me ir with teonita

Hi i have an issue that when i go to the shop it does not let me Buy with real money it dosent Even show me the price in real money it shows me ir with teonita
That means something is wrong with your connection to the Playstore or Appstore, so you may need to reinstall or rejoin those stores. Our game still loads Theonite offers even when you can't connect to the store, that's by design.