• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Error with the Spanish language of version 6.3.1

mimi_2009

Reaction score
Today I was updating the game to fix errors when suddenly the game took off and when I joined again after having updated it, words appeared that I don't even know what they mean, I wish they could fix that little bug that I think many in the game may find later.

Hi there,
Could you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can help you out further?

Hi there,
Could you attach a screenshot of what you're seeing so we can help you out further?
Hello, well in response, the truth is that I tried it before to show what the error was in the game but the truth is I couldn't, I even tried to put the screenshot to show you how It was the error, but what I can tell you is that in the main menu there were administrator commands, for example, in the history menu, it came out mainmenustory, Or in the parallel realms, mireinosparalelos came out, I will also try to send you the screenshot so you can see what the error is like, I'm sorry for any inconvenience 😓🙏

Thanks for the additional information.

These kinds of problems are often due to some files not downloading correctly when the game is installed or updated. We've found that uninstalling and redownloading the game using a strong, reliable internet connection will usually clear these sorts of problems up. If you can do that it might work for you.

However, before you uninstall please make sure you are not using a guest account as you will lose all your data. Please make sure to LINK your account to either Facebook, Google, LINE or Email.

Thanks for the additional information.

These kinds of problems are often due to some files not downloading correctly when the game is installed or updated. We've found that uninstalling and redownloading the game using a strong, reliable internet connection will usually clear these sorts of problems up. If you can do that it might work for you.

However, before you uninstall please make sure you are not using a guest account as you will lose all your data. Please make sure to LINK your account to either Facebook, Google, LINE or Email.
Hello, thanks for the information, right now I'm going to try to uninstall and reinstall skullgirls, I still couldn't send you the screenshot properly, I really appreciate it