• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Evolved Character with Silver Skill Points

Chariot

Reaction score
So I evolved a silver Blood Drive painwheel to a gold version recently. After i did that, I used another gold character I was had to level her up some more. But when I went to the skill tree, the backround and upgrades were all silver leveled. I have an Iphone 6 and the most recent update. Is there anyway to fix this?

So I evolved a silver Blood Drive painwheel to a gold version recently. After i did that, I used another gold character I was had to level her up some more. But when I went to the skill tree, the backround and upgrades were all silver leveled. I have an Iphone 6 and the most recent update. Is there anyway to fix this?
When you evolve the tree stays the same. If you get a bronze to hold it'll still have a bronze tree.

This is intended behavior.
When you evolve a Bronze to Silver, or a Silver to Gold, the skill tree will remain the same as their original tier.

This also applies to keys.
Upgrading a Bronze character to a Silver will still require Bronze keys to progress in their Skill Tree.

Hope this helps!