• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Evolving and best variants

ApeBoy

Reaction score
got two questions,
1st. When I evolving maxed char, do skills reset after evolving? I mean I will have to upgrade skill tree once again.
2st. Can someone post me a link to the list of most recommended chars to evolve?

No, your skill trees remain totally intact and everything still costs the same as it did before. New branches still require the key of the original rarity. e.g. a gold Cold Stones Beowulf will still require bronze keys to unlock more stages to his skills, and his character ability, Hype Mode, will still only cost 3 Beowulf skill points and some coins.

The user @moisterrific likes to do tier lists a lot. http://forum.skullgirlsmobile.com/threads/2625/ is one of them. It has all the fighter variants to date and compares and contrasts them across rarity, so you can see which ones are most worthwhile in terms of evolution. However, this is a rough guide, not gospel, so you can feel free to do whatever you want with your collection in the end.