• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Facebook login bug

Qizanyu

Reaction score
Is anybody else having the issue where every time they open the app they have to login through their Facebook again? I have to every time, and then it takes me through the tutorial whenever I open a page (characters, accolades etc).

Not sure if Skullgirls is aware of this as I’m not sure anyone else is having this issue. I’ve been having it for the past week.

I've think I've had two reports of this over the past week, but it's a bit unclear what players are seeing on their device.

To be clear, you open the app, tap returning player and select Facebook, Login, and then you have to play through the FTUE?

If possible, record a video of all this and share it with me

It doesn’t make me play through a tutorial but it has the basic explanations of things pop up when I open stuff. I’ll record it next time I open the app

There is also a little error message when I first open the app however I unfortunately clicked okay before realizing I needed to record it, my apologies! This is what I have to do each time I open the app, and each page (collection, accolades etc) gives me the run down again the first time I open it after logging in again.

I had some other players encounter this but they're saying it has since gone away. I see you have multiple account bindings, have you tried reinstalling and using one of your other bindings? Since this might be unique to Facebook and their login system.

I’ll give that a try! Thanks for the tip