• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection Favorites icon placement suggestion

Dusty00

Reaction score
First of all, the Favorites function is my favorite of 3.2 update. Thank you HvS for making it happen!

Just a little feedback on the UI/UX for future patch consider:

Rather than making favorites a sort option, make it a on/off toggle like the Green check circle thing next to the filter. That way, users don’t have to tap twice (first tap on filter, then tap on favorites) to access favorite fighters.

Also, when you tap on Favorites icon for the next fight in filter, it will remain “enabled”. This is inconsistent with other filters and does not seem to work as intended. Your fighter roaster does not actually filter by favorites after one fight even though it is enabled in the filter. You will have to clear the favorites filter first and enable it again to filter.

Every tap matters, especially when you play 4+ hours a day. My thumbs are suffering from Repetitive Motion Syndrome from all the tapping and I have to learn to play with other fingers now. If I end up permanently injuring my fingers playing this game I may need to file a law suit against your UI/UX designer... (just kidding).