• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Few words about BB3s

Kindless

Reaction score
I understand that BB3s are unblockable to be a powerful and spectacular finishers to actual fight or finishing the biggest threat. Yet I don't believe that at least 1-shotting my lower FS character with a single BB3 by 2 times better FS AI character is healthy mechanic.

Because it's not rewarding (in the case above) to do fight properly by blocking most of the incoming damage and punishing the AI with your own combos just to die cause of 1 BB3 that you can't do anything about and which kills you no matter what.

I think that BB3s should either be built higher upon dealing damage, not taking damage or that chance of AI using BB3 should be lowered depending on difference of FS of currently played fighters. Less FS you have, worse probability of AI using BB3 on you. Or just change it's unblockability.

For last few hours I tried to get past 5 streak with my 2-3k silver characters so I can get most profit out of my high lvl gold characters. I do mistakes as well (and have some laggs too), but nothing is as frustrating as how the AI can ruin your day just by using one non-comboed BB3.
Last run I had 3k Heavy Reign Para, 2.9k Rerun Peacock and 1.5k Dread Locks Filia, against 7k and 4.8k Silent Kill Val (and around 1.8k Golden Wind Band, don't remember what he's called...). I was doing pretty fine, forcing 7k to Tag out and obliterating 4.8k. Then 7.8k came back, killed my 3k with BB3, Forbidden Procedure the 4.8k, which killed my 2.9k with BB3, leaving only my worst fighter alive. Nothing else to say, except that it's very fair.

Its a way to prevent low level characters from doing too well. The AI doesnt use it frequently so its not a big deal most of the time but you can always switch out to a weaker character to eat up the BB3.

You can easily defeat enemies with 4+ times your FS and really the only thing that prevents you from doing that is the threat of a BB3.

Its a way to prevent low level characters from doing too well. The AI doesnt use it frequently so its not a big deal most of the time but you can always switch out to a weaker character to eat up the BB3.

You can easily defeat enemies with 4+ times your FS and really the only thing that prevents you from doing that is the threat of a BB3.
Yeah, the permableed special mod also prevent you from that

Yeah, the permableed special mod also prevent you from that
Permableed is actually better for you if you have lower FS fighters because it does %hp damage. They take more damage than you per second which helps take them down.

Okay, then another bullsh!t with BB3, this time unreleased Megalith Array.
I got it in my Accursed Experiments Daily on Immoral Fiber Double (node with permableed). It killed my ENTIRE TEAM in one go...
Too bad I could not record it.
I'm so pissed, cause I got the perfect run where I stomped everything while blocking Heavy Bleed on my damage Epic Sax Big Band.
To get all 3 of my characters obliterated by ONE BB3.
I feel lucky last days.

Okay, then another bullsh!t with BB3, this time unreleased Megalith Array.
I got it in my Accursed Experiments Daily on Immoral Fiber Double (node with permableed). It killed my ENTIRE TEAM in one go...
Too bad I could not record it.
I'm so pissed, cause I got the perfect run where I stomped everything while blocking Heavy Bleed on my damage Epic Sax Big Band.
To get all 3 of my characters obliterated by ONE BB3.
I feel lucky last days.
That BB3 probably isnt balanced as well yet haha its not released to players after all. Having it persist after it KOs a character does sound broken.

Welp... Propos bugs, I just tried my luck once again, got past the stage, but then on boss round I lost after loosing only 1 character, with 3rd not being used at all. xDD

Welp... Propos bugs, I just tried my luck once again, got past the stage, but then on boss round I lost after loosing only 1 character, with 3rd not being used at all. xDD
Yeah, that’s also why BB3’s are balanced. The moves on non-prizefight fighters are randomized, meaning there is a chance you won’t see a BB3 in any given fight.

The AI used to literally always pop BB3’s as soon as they were charged, but through many complaints about BB3’s already, the AI got significantly nerfed.

Weirdly enough I seemed to be able to randomly avoid getting hit by certain BB3s whenever Sekhmet form ends and Eliza gets an invincibility frame...

I happens to randomly for me to even get any footage...