• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fight Replay System Displaying Alternate Reality??

transalpina

Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
Replay ID 0ara-1h9w7d1
I was using the fight replay system and turned on 2x speed until after the second opponent died and my fighter was facing an Inner Pieces. I paused the game to turn on my screen recorder, and when I unpaused and went into normal time, my fighter used her BB3 when the opponent would have. She then began replaying my inputs (I assume those were my inputs) but it did not result in the way the match went. After recieving a few hits, the game shot me back to the replay menu. Very odd.

Feel free to ask my email for a video of this and a video of how the match should have went if you have trouble replicating it.

Samsung S20 FE
Android 13

Can confirm that I just watched a replay that played out differently than how I played the match (I lost that one but everything half way through became different as if Brain Assist took over.

Reactions: Erick Draves
We're aware. Hopefully not too complicated to fix and will get fixed soon.

Reactions: transalpina
Replay ID 0ara-1h9w7d1
I was using the fight replay system and turned on 2x speed until after the second opponent died and my fighter was facing an Inner Pieces. I paused the game to turn on my screen recorder, and when I unpaused and went into normal time, my fighter used her BB3 when the opponent would have. She then began replaying my inputs (I assume those were my inputs) but it did not result in the way the match went. After recieving a few hits, the game shot me back to the replay menu. Very odd.

Feel free to ask my email for a video of this and a video of how the match should have went if you have trouble replicating it.

Samsung S20 FE
Android 13
We're aware. Hopefully not too complicated to fix and will get fixed soon.
It also replaces the teams with the last team you fought with

The last team displaying incorrectly has been fixed, but we're still working on desyncs. Please reply to this sticky thread I made if you have additional details.