• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Fighters dosent respones, only throws and blocks

CRAZYDUFFER2006

Reaction score
Website
www.xnxx.com
Playing with head Hunter and blocking before the matches begins, head Hunter block earlyer, before the three minutes begin, then she dosent respones only on throws and block, dosent respones on blockbusters, special moves, sprinting and going back. When you die the others either respones, this bug made me lose 7 times my strikeses, i need help please, i hate this bug.

Please provide your device info. Also, how long was your play session when this occurred?

With "play session", Bones means how much have you been playing skullgirls mobile in your device before the bug happens (maybe 30 minutes? two hours?), and not your actual streak in the prize fight. :D

Reactions: Bones
Correct, I'm just curious if the length of time you played may be impacting it. This is one of our more difficult bugs to reproduce and it's been impacting players for probably a year now and we just haven't been able to figure it out.

If it happens to you frequently, the more details you can provide will hopefully point us in the right direction to fixing it.

Reactions: Erick Draves