• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Filia/Big Band Animations Frozen

ccrens89

Reaction score
Was in a prize fight using Filia against Big Band. I used Hairball right when Big Band used Horn Crush. It resulted in both characters getting seemingly frozen mid animation. Big Band slid all the way across the screen, still frozen, pushing me into the corner. Lost all control, couldn't activate any other specials, was forced to quit or take the timeout loss.

http://imgur.com/vTWSfS2

Something similiar involving Filia happened to me too, lost my 20 or so streak silver 'Two to Tangle' PF; I'm more upset about losing the exp curve... I was using a BB Inferno Brigade as she dashed towards me:

http://imgur.com/dMcmKnb

I recall doing the same thing againist Deadlocks Filia dashing earilier in the day but there was no issue.

Samsung S7 - Android latest OS (As of posted date.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Thereaper272
The problem happened in Prize fights: silver two to tangle. I (the red peacock) was blocking a string of Green Parasoul's attack when I saw an opening. I quickly tried switching Blue Cerabella. Just as the switching animation for peacock started parasoul started attacking again. As soon as that happened peacock and parasoul froze in place. the game was still running. I could pause and un-pause, the timer kept counting down as normal, and parasoul's sprite was moving in place. Her hair and chest were moving fast. They seem to be repeating the same animation just sped up. lately the icon of the character i was controlling was stuck on cerabella. No inputs i made for the character registered. I decided t quit the match so I could start a new game.

I'm on ios 10.3.1

If you need me I'm on the discord server under that same name.

Attachments

• SG_Glitch1.jpg
    SG_Glitch1.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 9
  • SG_Glitch2.jpg
    SG_Glitch2.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 6
  • SG_Glitch3.jpg
    SG_Glitch3.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 6
  • SG_Glitch4.jpg
    SG_Glitch4.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 6
  • SG_Glitch5.jpg
    SG_Glitch5.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 6
Reactions: Joanie
The problem happened in Prize fights: silver two to tangle. I (the red peacock) was blocking a string of Green Parasoul's attack when I saw an opening. I quickly tried switching Blue Cerabella. Just as the switching animation for peacock started parasoul started attacking again. As soon as that happened peacock and parasoul froze in place. the game was still running. I could pause and un-pause, the timer kept counting down as normal, and parasoul's sprite was moving in place. Her hair and chest were moving fast. They seem to be repeating the same animation just sped up. lately the icon of the character i was controlling was stuck on cerabella. No inputs i made for the character registered. I decided t quit the match so I could start a new game.

I'm on ios 10.3.1

If you need me I'm on the discord server under that same name.

That's really clever, kinda wished I'd took multiple frames too - Now mine's just look like it's in mid-BB.

It was the same for me, paused and unpaused, even tried tabbing out of the game and going back - timer ran but it was all frozen so I just closed; hoped that there was a mechanic that lets you re-enter matches but apparently there wasn't one (that's a good idea for a suggestion topic).

Last edited:
Reactions: Thereaper272
Should hopefully be fixed with the most recent update!

Reactions: Joanie