• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Filia curl scout

Mar_lovesCats

Reaction score
Last week I was playing Pararel Realms and I saw that there was a new filia (so I played against her and literally I lost every attempt).
Now that she's out, I played again and the same thing happened, I searched in TikTok how to defeat her and I found nothing.
You guys should nerf her or should show us how to beat her (like make tips or something like that), obviously a lot of people say "You can use windswept, death wish, nunsense...." but what about the players that don't have them? Yeah, maybe they have nunsense bc it's bronze but what if they don't use double?
what I'm trying to say it's that Curl Scout is literally invincible to the players like me (in the way that we don't have the variants that can defeat her)
This is my opinion, now if she's in the last fight in Pararel Realms, in prize fights with a high streak or in story I can't win, I wikk lose and I really need the prices that gives (to level up variants or something else).
I really wish that the devs see this comment and do something about this.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240402-213415_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-213415_Skullgirls.jpg
    202.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240402-213404_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-213404_Skullgirls.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240402-213354_Skullgirls.jpg
    Screenshot_20240402-213354_Skullgirls.jpg
    276.4 KB · Views: 5
Reactions: kenpachiiix
I had a similar experience. I think the best way to beat her is to go against her with Stage Fright Squigly on your team. I maxed her out and that. Let her kill squigly and that puts a permanent 30 second doom on her that’ll kill her. Just make sure your other characters stay alive long enough for her to die and defeat the other characters. I hope this helps a bit.