• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Filia unblockable being stopped

Triple

Reaction score
Was playing the "Walking the beat" daily event and played a bad hair day Filia against a big band. I activated Filia's Fenrir Drive and she stopped moving like most unblockables, waiting for the enemy to finish their animation. In the same instant the big band used Strike up the band and as Filia stood still, the Trumpets (not sure what else to call them lol) travelled across the screen and hit her, cancelling Fenrir Drive and putting it on cooldown.

I am playing on an Iphone 5

i’ve heard similar things about BB3s (unblockables) being stopped mid-animation and it has to do with projectiles. projectiles are confirmed to be able to knock a character out of a BB3 and - from what i can assume - Big Band’s Strike Up the Band hits as projectiles. however, i don’t get why the Big Band would be able to activate his BB3 when your Filia already activated hers. that i don’t have an explanation for, but i at least tried to explain why Big Band could hit her out of the BB3 in the first place.

Reactions: Triple