• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Final Stand Bug?

Tart

Reaction score
I was playing the Big Band PF just now and a Neuromancer killed my Meow & Furever with a special move ( Pinion Dash ) while you could see the last stand (from SA1) as a buff up there. If the buff came up at the exact same time as the damage, surely my fighter should've survived right? Or was the millisecond so perfect that the buff came up after? I know I had one or two stacks of regeneration (Marquee) up but I don't remember how much HP I had left (probably less than 10% for her to die, but it definitely went up that because SA1 popped... )
I'm not sure if it's even a bug but that sure was shocking lol

Hard to say without being able to see it. Are you sure it was final stand that you saw? We do have some combat logic that can allow fighters to be '1 shotted' even if they have final stand SAs, I don't remember the exact conditions, but maybe that's what happened.

Hard to say without being able to see it. Are you sure it was final stand that you saw? We do have some combat logic that can allow fighters to be '1 shotted' even if they have final stand SAs, I don't remember the exact conditions, but maybe that's what happened.
Wow I never saw your reply... Sorry for being late.
I don't think I can replicate that, it was probably frame perfect. I never knew this combat logic with final stand, perhaps that's what happened 🤔