• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Final Stand vs Torns n' Tainted Blood

Erick Draves

Reaction score
Hello my dear friends of Hidden Variable! I come to you to offer this bug in tribute that have happened me twice.

I don't remember the last PF it happened to me, but Last Stand didn't work out for me as it means to, or at least that's what I think.

Long Story short (Sopiler alert: It won't be), I use my critical based Djinn Frizz Filia versus... anything. I love her, love watching her decimating her oponents in pure and beautiful raw power.

The thing is even with Marquee Painwheels I have no real problems at all. Armor or reflected damage is not (much) big deal. But yesterday I lost a streak in this scenario:

Valentine GS - full Trauma Center marquee- 15 seg final stand.

Evergreen Double, +5 seg buff =20 seconds Final Stand.

Djinn with Leech.

Streak Painwheel 30: Djinn vs Neuromancer, first round, no real support or buff removers on the other side. I hit her and i see that is a Tainted Blood PW, let her hit me so I win Final Stand and some meter. I stand up, dash back and then intercep, make a ground combo, and I lose all my HP, but everything fine because final stand, then aerial and back in the ground I perform BB gregor Samson, and it hits, and takes mostly of PW hp, but still no KO, so I chain Drill Tempered, and everything goes ok, it hits, and just goes at the top of the screen with several hits... And... Bam?? Djinn is KOed instead, I was like... whaaaat???... And the final stand effect I still had for 10 seconds?, No permanent Enrages where made from buff, and if so, I would be dead from the beggining of BB Gregor, or BB Tempered. But no, I though painwheel was going down because I was in the last Drill Temp hits and... well, call an ambulance, but not for m...!! wait, yes it was for me... The first time I experimented this bug was something really similar, but with Throns.

Elmo have no profs... But also no doubts.

I will record as many encounters of this kind so I can replicate this scenario. For your time and comments, thank you!

• Sad
Reactions: Disasterrr19
Since you use Frizz so much, just keep an eye out each time you proc her Final Stand. My guess is that she had final stand, you triggered her SA2 when activating a Blockbuster which removed the Final Stand and gave her enrage, and then she crit against Neuromancer triggering Neuro's MA which reflected it back, which all probably happened within 1 second of time so easy to miss.

Reactions: Erick Draves
Thanks for the reply Mista Bones!

Actually, as I said, the BB drill tempeded conected, no SA was activated (Because I had final stand after the activation), and Frizz was alcually almost ending her BB when she died in the top of the screen.

I know it's hard to belive, but I have used little Djinn enough times to know when she uses her SA againts herself, and that's why I want to find the bug, record it and show it to you my dear developer team!!

Good Night and thanks for the comment!!

Reactions: Bones