• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fix the problems at the Open All Gifts into Open Gold Gifts & Open Pink Gifts!

emilgutierrez32

Reaction score
Social Hub, Open Gifts or let's just say Open All Gifts because I was so confused because of the Gold Gifts & Pink Gifts was Open All Gifts it should be Open Gold Gifts & Open Pink Gifts what do you guys think, I'm a little bit confused now! Maybe they will be updated on 6.4 might help to fix the problem!

Attachments

• 20240807_091211.jpg
    20240807_091211.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 6
You can't open gifts you haven't claimed, even if they're shown as received from a friend, it's like getting event rewards on the mail, they're there but they're not yours until you claim them

Alright I understand but if some other players they're getting late for the SGM or they could not able to play the SGM like 3 Days, 15 Days, 30 to 30+ Days some other players they going to remove if they like to play the SMG or not like to play the SGM, here's the thing when they getting play the SMG when sending to the Gold Gifts, then Claim on it. All of those players are good or they just getting late for the timing to Claim on it, the one thing reason why I hate it's to getting angry with sending those Gold Gifts like Pink Gifts that I don't like it at all, so I decided to Remove that's the reason why I hate they getting angry or getting mad that they not able send those Gold Gifts out of time! So yeah that's about it. Thanks for your help bro, can't wait for the updated on 6.4! Yeet 😁

You can't open gifts you haven't claimed, even if they're shown as received from a friend, it's like getting event rewards on the mail, they're there but they're not yours until you claim them