• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Forget this

Blackstraw

Reaction score
As many know, there has been some changes in the art of the game Skullgirls. Many of the players didn't agree with the changes (changing the Black Egrets symbol, censoring Filia's underwear, censoring a scene from Big Band's Story Mode and etc.) So I come out with a solution that might satisfy both parties.
The possible solution could be the censorship being optional. If you don't feel comfortable seeing most of the lewd content in the game you could go at the settings menu, and turn on the censorship. But if you want to see the lewd content, you could simply turn off the censorship. This way both parties could be satisfied, the ones who don't like the censorship, and the ones who do prefer it.
So, do you think this idea could be possible and solve all this censorship matter?
(Please ignore this message, I accidently posted the same message twice and I don't know how to delete it. I'm new in this forum stuff.)

Last edited: