• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Fps drop & Character bug

TheTitts

Reaction score
so after the recent update 4.7, characters have this glitchy look to them, i thought at first after opening a Relic and getting a new character that, that was her look, but later noticed almost all characters do this.

Before 4.7 and still continuing. Randomly throughout the fights when using their specials or just fighting, Fps drop/it gets laggy i don't know what triggers it or if its random. but when i first got the game 5 months ago it never was like this. I would say this "lag" has been happening for 1 month now and it's kinda annoying because i know my phone is good. I have a pretty good modern phone. So plz check up upon this.

I forgot to mention, i play the Mobile version of skullgirls in the Google play store

It's possible you just had a bad install. I'd recommend reinstalling the game and seeing if the issue continues.

As far as your game lagging I'll need more info.
- What device are you on?
- Are you running any background apps while playing that could be impacting gameplay?
- Do you have specific examples of when you experience FPS drops? If possible please share a video.