• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Free Characters

fanghoul

Reaction score
Hoo-boy, I don't want to post about this one but...

I've had a couple times now where I've I seem to have gotten characters for free. I just found them in my inventory without any knowledge they were there, without the normal "You got a thing" window. It's only really been noticeable because they're new characters so there were extremely limited times where I could have gotten them, but it could be happening other times I guess.

The first case was having a Claw and Order show up at some point. I got top 10% in the prize fight, but for some reason I have two of them. I'm not certain when the extra one showed up, but I know it wasn't there when I opened her relics, because my only gold then was Meow and Furever.

Then today I noticed that I had a Wrestler X lying around. I did buy a Haunted Relic pack yesterday, but I didn't get around to opening it or anything else. So that's... nice, but probably something that shouldn't be happening?

I think I may have opened some Shard to Get Relics at around these times, but I certainly didn't see "Rare Brand New Character!" in the window when I did, so I guess it's possible it's also just the game reporting something wrong when opening those relics?

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
@fanghoul

The first issue with Claw & Order has already been addressed. A few people got two of them from her Prize Fight rewards.

The second issue... is it possible you just forgot that you received him from a Relic? Your Wrestler X came from the Silver Relic you purchased with 1000 shards.

I haven't seen any other reports of random characters flying into collections (how awful! :p) outside of this one, and the Claw & Order issue.

Reactions: fanghoul

fanghoul

Reaction score
@fanghoul

The first issue with Claw & Order has already been addressed. A few people got two of them from her Prize Fight rewards.

Ah, I had missed that bug.

@fanghoul
The second issue... is it possible you just forgot that you received him from a Relic? Your Wrestler X came from the Silver Relic you purchased with 1000 shards.

I haven't seen any other reports of random characters flying into collections (how awful! :p) outside of this one, and the Claw & Order issue.

It's very possible that it came from the Silver Relic. I don't remember seeing Wrestler X's icon when I opened the Silver Relic, and I had thought I had opened it in the morning, while I hadn't updated the game till the afternoon, but I could be wrong about all that. I was not operating on much sleep yesterday.