• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Game closing at launch, tried everything

Tito Potito

Reaction score
Once every couple of months the old "game crash after opening" thing comes back to my phone. 5 seconds in and the game just closes. This time, I just bought the Medici 2.500.000 cc deal, which requires me to actually login to get the daily 50k, and my monthly check-ins are almost done, so i really wanted to fix this issue If i could. I've tried a couple of things, none of them worked:

- Reinstaling;
- Updating webview;
- Updating Chrome;

And after each step i restarted my phone. Still nothing :/ i've looked in the forum and most threads say to update/reinstall those programs and stuff, but it's not workin for me. Halp

Once every couple of months the old "game crash after opening" thing comes back to my phone. 5 seconds in and the game just closes. This time, I just bought the Medici 2.500.000 cc deal, which requires me to actually login to get the daily 50k, and my monthly check-ins are almost done, so i really wanted to fix this issue If i could. I've tried a couple of things, none of them worked:

- Reinstaling;
- Updating webview;
- Updating Chrome;

And after each step i restarted my phone. Still nothing :/ i've looked in the forum and most threads say to update/reinstall those programs and stuff, but it's not workin for me. Halp
Please share your device info and if this issue is still occurring for you. We had some issues with the game crashing on Android 12 but that may have been resolved in 4.9.2.