• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game Crashed in the middle of a fight.

Nelltaker

Reaction score
Today while playing the A Class of One’s Own Prize Fight, on my 19th fight, the game crashed unexpectedly and I lost my streak. My device is perfectly compatible with Skullgirls and have not had many issues like this in the past, until recently. I had an 18 Fight win-streak going, and would like to hopefully regain it.

To specify, I use an iPad Mini 4, and have not had it crash many times prior. I have reinstalled the app, but the crashes don’t stop.

This happened to me just 30 seconds ago. I was on my 9th streak in bigband Diamond. Never happened to me before either. Playing on iPhone 11.

Unfortunately, though we've made improvements to streak protection, there is still a chance the game may crash unexpectedly. Keep in mind, iOS has safeguards to protect the device if an application is using up too much processing power. I recommend being mindful of anything that may be running in the background while playing SGM.

As we continue optimizing the game these crashes should occur less and less.

Reactions: rexturtle1120