• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash Game crashes after a fight

xShidox

Reaction score
Hello team,

after the update 4.5.2 my game crashes now after a fight and the strength number of fighters are wrong. I'm playing on a iPhone 7 and deleted and re-installed the App already but it still happens.

I hope I could explain the problem and you guys can fix it.

Thank you!

Greetings to the whole team!

Sid

Thanks for the report. By chance is your device language set to something other than English? We've found this issue occurs when setting the device language to something other than English. We're working on a fix currently and hope to release it soon. Thanks!

Reactions: xShidox
Yes, it's German...
Okay, good to know. I'll change the language to English and check if it happens still.

Thank you for listening and replying!

Have a great day✌️

Thanks for the report. By chance is your device language set to something other than English? We've found this issue occurs when setting the device language to something other than English. We're working on a fix currently and hope to release it soon. Thanks!
After I changed my device to English, it really doesn't crash anymore and the strength number of the fighters is right now too.
Thank you for your help!

We have a fix that'll be going out shortly as well