• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Crash game freeze and forced lose after rift battle win

SPEPARG

Reaction score
It's getting quite frustrating now that the game can randomly freeze after I finish a rift battle node. I just lose battle score for no good reason. And I'm about to delete the game and quit at this point.

My game is the latest updated version from Google store.

Please fix it.

Compress_20240616_211431_1367.png

Reactions: MeBanearonDelChat:(
I defeated the last enemy with double's unblockable ability and the screen still froze, I played on a Samsung S10 with 8GB RAM, because of this my best characters died and I can't continue playing parallel kingdoms

Reactions: MeBanearonDelChat:(
I also have a similar crash: Sometimes when i try to open the friends section to recieve and send gifts the game simply crashes and it returns to the main screen of my phone. I have the newest version of the game and i play on Android, and have installed Skullgirls Mobile from the Google PlayStore.
By the way, can you add Skullgirl Umbrella voice to Death wish? I want her to be a more-exclusive Umbrella variant, i also think this with salty Parasoul and SummerSalt or Anime Peacock and her two diamonds, but i believe that death wish needs her special voice the most.
(My name in-game is MeBanearonDelChat:( (just like here) and mi user ID is 2wk4-iipra).

Reactions: ENZO34
I also have a similar crash: Sometimes when i try to open the friends section to recieve and send gifts the game simply crashes and it returns to the main screen of my phone. I have the newest version of the game and i play on Android, and have installed Skullgirls Mobile from the Google PlayStore.
By the way, can you add Skullgirl Umbrella voice to Death wish? I want her to be a more-exclusive Umbrella variant, i also think this with salty Parasoul and SummerSalt or Anime Peacock and her two diamonds, but i believe that death wish needs her special voice the most.
(My name in-game is MeBanearonDelChat:( (just like here) and mi user ID is 2wk4-iipra).
In the future just make a new thread if you're experiencing a different bug. Does your game crash every single time you open the social hub? Also, always share your device info when posting.

In the future just make a new thread if you're experiencing a different bug. Does your game crash every single time you open the social hub? Also, always share your device info when posting.
Ok, you uncovered me: i use emulator, i don´t know what does exactly emulate, but i think it´s an Android tablet and yes, it happens almost every time, it takes me like 2 or 3 crashes to open that section.